Friday, February 14, 2014

Letter To Tristan, My Angel Fish

My Dearest Tristan,

You left us yesterday and were welcomed at the gates of heaven by ones that love you. Even though your body resides inside of me, I know you are not here. The Lord has taken you home. I may never get to sing to you again, but every time you hear the angels sing know that mommy loves you. My soul will forever sing out to you, my heart will forever ache, and my arms will feel empty until I am called home.

Today, your earthly body will join us here and I will get to kiss your sweet face.  Know that I will never regret giving you life, and carrying you till you heart stopped here.  I know that you will forever live on in my heart. I promise I will never let your memory die, and I will help fulfill your purpose on this Earth.

I love you my sweet angel fish.

Love forever and always,
Mommy

1 comment: